Former Texas Supreme Court justice named Local Litigation Star DALLAS – Widely respected Dallas lawyer Deborah Hankinson has earned recognition in Benchmark Litigation as a Local Litigation Star among Texas appellate attorneys. It is the second time the former Texas Supreme Court justice has been… + read more
Former Texas Supreme Court justice named Local Litigation Star
DALLAS – Widely respected Dallas lawyer Deborah Hankinson has earned recognition in Benchmark Litigation as a Local Litigation Star among Texas appellate attorneys. It is the second time the former Texas Supreme Court justice has been selected for this prestigious honor.
Produced by London-based Legal Media Group, Benchmark Litigation is the only publication to focus exclusively on U.S. litigators and litigation-focused law firms. Attorneys undergo rigorous screening by the publication’s editorial team. The team also conducts extensive face-to-face interviews with judges, leading appellate lawyers and general counsel of Fortune 500 companies to make its final selections.
For more information about Ms. Hankinson’s work, please visit http://hankinsonlaw.com/our-team/deborah-hankinson/.
Benchmark Litigation is just the latest honor earned in 2016 by Ms. Hankinson. In recognition of her mediation, arbitration and appellate work, earlier this year she also was named to:
- The Texas Super Lawyers list of the state’s top legal practitioners for a 14th consecutive year.
- The Best Lawyers in America for 2017. Best Lawyers is among the oldest and most respected legal guides based in the United States.
- Texas Lawyer Lifetime Achievement Award in recognition of her tenure on the Texas Supreme Court and for her role in the establishment of the Texas Access to Justice Commission.
- The National Law Journal’s inaugural ADR Champions listing, recognizing the top 48 alternative dispute resolution trailblazers from across the nation.
- D Magazine’s Best Lawyers in Dallas for an 11th time.
Hankinson LLP, the pre-eminent civil appellate firm in the Southwest, provides clients with innovative legal insights and judicial perspective in all phases of litigation. The firm’s attorneys work with trial teams to develop strategies designed to put a case in the best position before, during and after trial. Dallas-based Hankinson LLP represents national clients, regional companies, governmental bodies and individuals with trial and appellate matters, and offers mediation and arbitration services as well. Learn more about the firm at http://hankinsonlaw.com.