Ms. Hankinson, a name partner in Dallas’ Hankinson Levinger, practices appellate law and serves as a mediator and arbitrator in cases involving a variety of complex legal issues. Ms. Hankinson served as a Justice both on the Fifth District Court of Appeals in Dallas and the Supreme Court of Texas, she is a member of the American Law Institute, and is Board Certified in Civil Appellate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
The Lawdragon 500 is compiled based on a combination of written submissions, nominations and comments received through an online ballot, in addition to editorial research by Lawdragon staff. The list represents 0.04 percent of all lawyers in the U.S.
“I’m honored to be named one of the 500 Leading Lawyers in America,” says Ms. Hankinson. “We work hard to give our clients top-quality legal services, both at the trial and appellate levels. To have that work acknowledged by our peers is gratifying.”
Being named to the Lawdragon 500 is just the latest honor for Ms. Hankinson. She has repeatedly earned selection as:
- One of D Magazine’s Best Lawyers in Dallas, and was honored in that magazine’s list of the Best Women Lawyers in Dallas, 2010.
- One of the Best Lawyers in America in Appellate Law, according to The Best Lawyers in America, 2008-2011.
- One of the Top 100 Lawyers in Texas and Top 50 Women Lawyers, as published by Texas Super Lawyers, Thomson Reuters legal division.
- A Top Notch Lawyer in Appellate Law in the October 8, 2007 issue of Texas Lawyer’s Go-To Guide.
- One of the best business defense lawyers in Dallas by the Dallas Business Journal in 2009.
Hankinson Levinger, the preeminent civil appellate firm in the Southwest, provides clients with innovative legal insights and judicial perspective in all phases of litigation. The firm’s attorneys work with trial teams to develop strategies designed to put a case in the best position before, during, and after trial. Hankinson Levinger represents national clients, regional companies, governmental bodies, and individuals with trial and appellate matters, and offers mediation and arbitration services as well.
Learn more about the firm at http://www.hanklev.com.
For more information on Ms. Hankinson and Hankinson Levinger, please contact Mark Annick at 800-559-4534 or email@example.com.